Monday, March 21, 2011

My Rides ... Soon

My love for cars led me to the KIG Car Show on Saturday and ohhhhh boy did I lust. The only problem is that I couldn't afford such luxuries so I was relegated to the bleachers' section. Sitting in these cars and jeeps created an experience in and of itself. The experience was so good I came up with my own slogans for Ford and Subaru - Who Needs a Home When You Can Own a Subaru/Ford. I mean, if I should get one of these rides  all I would need is a tent as an extension and a place close to a public restroom to park. However, I was quickly reminded by my friend that the future wife might not approve.

As it is, for now, I cannot afford any of these rides, unless I become a spokesperson for one of these companies locally or internationally - a proposition I made to one of the sales rep. Really, how hard could it be to look cool in one of these cars. Even for me! Well the good part is that they allowed patrons to take photos!




1 comment: